PARISH OF MERE
NOTICE OF ANNUAL TOWN MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the above meeting will be held in
THE GROVE BUILDING, CHURCH STREET, MERE
Wednesday, 26th April 2017 AT 7.30 p.m.
(Refreshments will be served from 7.00 p.m.)
The following business will be transacted:-
1. Meeting to be convened by the Chairman of Mere Town Council.
2. To approve Minutes of the 2016 Parish Meeting and report on Matters
Arising from those Minutes (minutes will be distributed at the meeting or can be obtained
beforehand from the Town Clerk)
3. To receive report from the Chairman of the Town Council.
4. To receive the unaudited Statement of the Town Council Accounts
for the year ended 31st March 2017.
5. To receive the accounts of the Parochial Charities, together with comments
of the trustees.
6. To receive Report from Seeds4Success.
7. To receive the Report from Mere & District Linkscheme.
8. To receive the Report from Mere & District Chamber of Trade.
9. To receive the Report from Mere Matters.
10. To receive the Report from the Wiltshire Councillor.
11. To receive the Report from Police representatives.
12. To receive the Report from Churches Together.
N.B. All reports will be restricted to 3 minutes each.
13. Specific Discussion Items
- Future of Mere’s Car Parks and Public Toilets
- Neighbourhood Plan
14. Open Forum