|MERE TOWN COUNCIL|
|NOTICE OF ANNUAL TOWN MEETING|
Notice is hereby given that the above meeting will be held in
THE GROVE BUILDING, CHURCH STREET, MERE
Wednesday, 20th April 2022 at 7.30 p.m.
(Refreshments will be served from 7.00 p.m.)
This is an opportunity to hear about the achievements of the Town Council and other organizations that benefit the town. Your support would be much appreciated.
- To approve Minutes of the 2019 Town Meeting and report on Matters
Arising from those Minutes (minutes will be distributed at the meeting or can be obtained beforehand from the Town Clerk)
- To receive report from the Chair of the Town Council.
- To receive the unaudited Statement of the Town Council Accounts
for the year ended 31st March 2022.
- To receive report from Wiltshire Councillor
- To receive the accounts of the Parochial Charities, together with comments
of the trustees.
Specific discussion items:
- Mere Resilience Forum & community support – past, present and future.
- The Queens Platinum Jubilee Celebrations
- Suggestion for a dog ban for Recreation Ground
- Cropping of yew arch in Mere Cemetery
- Cemetery Rules & Regulations
- Car Club and/or EV charging points for Mere.
- Climate Change Strategy for Mere
- To receive questions from the floor.